Items purchased on newbalance.co.uk between 1st November 2017 and 31st December 2017, are eligible for return until 31st January 2018.
1. Pack the item(s) in the original packaging so that the contents stay protected. All items must be unworn (worn items will not be refunded). Products that were delivered in separate parcels should be returned separately.
2. Attach the pre-paid UPS label to the parcel. For orders delivered in multiple parcels, use the label that came with each parcel. Take note of the return tracking number to track your return on www.ups.com.
3. Within 30 days of receipt, drop off the parcel at the nearest UPS Access Point (found on the “Locations” tab on www.ups.com) or schedule a collection with UPS.
4. Allow 5-10 working days after we receive your package for the return to be processed.
For items purchased from this site, we are happy to exchange or replace items damaged in transit and/or containing a manufacturer's defect. Delivery charges incurred for such exchanges will be waived. You have 30 days to return your item/s using the prepaid UPS label. Returns must be unworn and in the condition you received them (worn returned items will not be refunded). Please note that defective items sent back to our warehouse without approval, will not be reimbursed. In order to authorize the return of a defective item, please contact us.
Refunds will be credited to the original form of payment for the original purchase price of the product.
Please note, we will refund your delivery costs separately as long as you return the complete order, and the returned item(s) are covered by our Return Policy. If you don't return the complete order we are unable to refund your delivery costs.
A refund of delivery costs (if any) shall be limited to the costs of our least expensive delivery method only. Therefore, if you chose delivery by express shipping, you will only receive a refund to the value of our standard shipping charge.
• Please allow 5-10 business days after we receive your package to process your refund and credit your original form of payment.
• If your return was purchased with an eGift, we will email you a new eGift valued at the refund amount.
• If you are returning an item you received as a gift, the refund will be credited to the original form of payment used for the purchase.
• Please note, we are unable to refund your order if you do not follow the correct return instructions.
New Balance does not issue exchanges. We recommend placing a new order for a replacement item. Our inventory changes often and select sizes and colours may sell out.
1. Place a new order online.
2. Follow our return instructions to send back the original item for a refund.
New Balance stands behind the quality of its products, and we follow strict guidelines for quality control, extensively testing every shoe before releasing it to the public.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on NB1 products as they were made just for you.
While it is not common, it is possible an error occurred while producing your pair of custom shoes, in this case please contact our Customer Care.
Note: Items purchased at newbalance.co.uk cannot be returned or exchanged at New Balance stores or retailers.
If you wish to return a product you received as a gift, the refund will be credited to the original form of payment (i.e., the Credit Card used for the original purchase). When returning a gift, please provide the Order Number or purchaser’s name, address, and telephone number to assist in the processing of the return.
Personalised Football Returns
Please note: Name and Number player kits are custom-made to order, and therefore are not eligible to be returned. Thank you.
If you have any questions regarding a return, exchange or refund, please contact us. We will be happy to assist you